Addiction Prevention and Recovery
Having studied the subject of the inflamed brain, addictions and Neurobiology for many years, Dr. Gina’s findings were recently supported by the New England Journal of Medicine in an article on the Neurobiologic Brain Disease Model of Addiction. There are prevention and treatment options for the underlying causes of addiction which can be inflammation, stress and hormone deficiency. Here are some of the services we offer.
• Management of alcohol, opioid and methadone induced hormone deficiency
• Blood amino acid and fatty acid analysis and customized treatment
• Blood nutrient testing and treatment
• Methylation assessment and treatment
• Epigenetic approach to medicine
Maybe you’re already in recovery or you’ve just completed residential drug rehab or you desire to maintain an addiction-free life. The physical damage that abuse exerts on your body is significant. Creating a new healthy lifestyle to assist you in maintaining your physical health can be accomplished through a customized program.
Set up an appointment for a private consultation with Dr. Gina to explore the options for addiction prevention and recovery support for your body.